Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Recorder

So, yes, this is how I must roll. Tapes. TAPES. Not that it makes me any less...professional. Ahem. Uhm. So it was 12 bucks and a stack of 90 min tapes are only 3 bucks, so it works...for now. I got it from Fry's electronics on Aero drive near Qualcomm Stadium.

I dropped by work today to pick up a check that half disappeared by the time I left Fry's. Discovering that its more difficult to try and reassemble my Ipod from the inside out, was a rather depressing realization.

Now that I am fully equip for a sit down interview with the famous Jo-El Tapia, it will seriously be perused. Jo-El is a good friend of mine, with an amazing talent. You will be hearing more about her in the near future. We actually work together at the diner in Coronado and are planning on making a move together sometime in the next year. A great person she is for now I'll link you to her profile, so you can get a taste of her delicacy. Enjoy.

http://www.myspace.com/joeltapiamusic

I love you all.

No comments: