Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In the MEANTIME

Hot Chip, get some, son.

I know all you Indy Sw33tH3rtz are just studying away learning as many lyrics before SEPTEMBER 19th for Street Scene. So to add to your constant searching and discovering, I will provide one of my new favorites Hot Chip; they're pretty funky fun. Makes me wanna ride my jelly skate shoes on a kitchen floor where there are just baked cookies on the counter, yes that's what it gives to me. That...feeling. Presenting, Hot Chip another electro-britpop addiction to add to your collection.



This should be familiar to you.

For some pending updates of what I'm TRYING to do is book some more good Q&A's for you guys, just be faithful, and they will come. The PR's and managers of today have lives too you know. I'm not going to let out any names of which bands im working toward but you'll see. Stay tuned. Thanks guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should Q and A me. I'M special :(.

I love to see your blog coming out so well! Looks great keep it up, suga. I'm lurking here alot.