Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lestats Friday

Billy Harvey from Texas is gonna play at Lestats tomorrow, you should come. If your interested. Shouldn't be very pricey

Check out his web page, I LOL'd, what a funny guy.
http://www.billyharveymusic.com/

Lestats coffee house
3343 Adams Avenue
"In the heart of Normal Heights"
www.lestats.com
______________________________________________________________________
AFTER:

Okay so I went to see this guy, and the majority of his performance was auto loop, he reminded me of Elliot Smith a tad, but I think if he just played his CD and sang the songs on a stage, he must of been working hard in the studio, cause the tracks sound good. I don't know maybe I'm old fashioned but when go to see a show I'm going to see them show their stuff. Agh. My review: if you like his music download it keep it on your ipod. There is a song about cutting a bitch's finger--it's worth it for that alone.

Talented guy.

His eyes in this photo, pierce me like I'm sinning against the lord himself. LAWL

No comments: