Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Old Toy Trains


I'm really in love with this act Old Toy Trains, there sound is very mature. There's a lot of experimental/ psychedelic out there going for that "I'm different, can't you tell" feel, and that is not at all what I get from this band. Please enjoy them as much as I do. Somewhere in there I get a Vivi Voce idea. They sort of remind me of them, but then again I hate comparing bands because they are both so unique.

Anyhow, I've been pretty distraught lately. The death of a friend of mine, has really left my mind in a state of discontent--and somehow I have let it amplify other areas of problematic concern found within my life.

He was so genuine, there just aren't enough of people like him in this world.

1 comment:

Bo said...

WOW, Thanks Amanda!!

All the bestest, Bo/Old Toy Trains