Thursday, August 28, 2008

Matt and Kim


Live Bands: MATT & KIM, Best Fwends, Doctor Bird, and The Anasazis - 7:30pm, $8

http://www.mattandkimmusic.com/

Their site is interesting, an actual updated blog by a band?

Adam and Juan have been raving about the glory of Matt and Kim, and since I've heard the self titled album, again this reinforces my love for background synth music--because there's something about that melodic synth that makes you undoubtedly move, regardless of your mood. Here's a favorite song, Yea Yea. My personal fave is Frank.




Maybe I'll bring my tape recorder to the show, and put something up here later if they can share a word with me.

Please do attend! You won't regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I remember Matt and Kim when they were a little Indie band backed by 'I heart Comix' Indie label. I heart comics also backed a band called 'this blush' whom i drew some illustrations back in the day, but thteyre split up now.

I think saw a review of matt and kim in a big magazine on the newsstand. Pretty cool. cant wait, see you there.